A leading Electrical Refurbishment and Maintenance Contractor are looking for an Electrical Contracts Manager to join the project delivery and maintenance department.
They are an excellent name within this sector, the work being both long-term and stable in the current climate. The ideal candidate will come from an Electrical Building Services background and be able to manage both projects and maintenance from inception through to completion ensuring work is delivered to the highest standard and in a timely manner.
The company is able to offer a competitive salary and opportunities for promotion and development internally.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage electrical-biased small-works projects and maintenance schedules
- Undertake estimating and run the commercial side of project
- Ensure work is completed on time and to the highest standards
- Attend meetings with both internal and external stakeholders
- Reporting to Director team
- Ensure work completed profitably
- Electrical Building Services Background
- Current Managerial Experience
- Public Sector Project Experience
- Able to estimate and commercially manage project
- Maintenance management experience
- Pro-Active man-manager
- Ambitious open for development