We are now recruiting on behalf of our client, based in the Ilkeston area for Fork Lift Truck Drivers, for an immediate start. These are initially on-going temporary roles, with a view to becoming successful. Working days and afternoons on a rotational basis
Due to continued growth the company is currently expanding their operation in Ilkeston and have vacancies working within the company's Distribution division. The positions are currently available working on a 2 shift rotational basis. The shifts are 06:00 to 14:30 and 14:00 to 22:30, Monday to Friday
- Working in both a warehouse and yard environment
- Loading and unloading vehicles, using a Fork Lift Truck (Counterbalance)
- Some manual labour will be required from time to time.
What we are looking for
- An enthusiastic and hard working attitude combined with the ability to work as part of a team, as well as on own initiative.
- Valid, current Fork Lift Truck Licence (counterbalance). However, if your licence is lapsed but you have previous experience then you may be considered
- Forklift truck double handler attachment experience preferred.
- At least two years work experience in a busy warehouse.
- Good numeracy skills and able to understand written documentation.
- Able to work overtime at short notice and occasional Saturdays, when required.
- Able to work days and afternoons on a rotational basis
What's in it for you
- Pay £12.00 to £13.40 an hour (DOE) Plus weekly attendance bonus and overtime
- Initially a temporary role,with a view to becoming permanent
- Further training opportunities