Customer Care Coordinator - Kent - Temp to Perm - £27,000+
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a House Builder based in the Kent area for a temporary to permanent opportunity. This role involves working closely with contractors in order to resolve any defects and provide an excellent level of customer service whilst supporting the wider team.
Hours are 8:30 - 5, Monday to Friday.
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Care, you will deliver an excellent level of customer care service meeting the needs of homeowner after the sale.
- Understanding and discussing defects that arise within the properties to ensure the relevant trades are appointed.
- Provide support and advice to sub-contractors and customer care operatives, scheduling works as required as closing works out keeping the customer updated along the way.
- Speak with Site or Constructions teams as necessary to ensure customers’ queries are answered accurately, efficiently and consistently.
- You MUST have Customer Service experience within the House Building/Construction industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
For more information please apply below or contact Chris Ellis at Wheatstone Solutions.