Elvet Recruitment are recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf of a specialist structural repairs contractor for ongoing works in the North of England.
The company are an industry leader in their field delivering a number of solutions on key projects in the North of England. Key solutions delivered include: structural concrete repair, corrosion protection, bridge strengthening, bearing replacement and concrete carriageway rehabilitation. Project values range anywhere from £1m to £5m+.
- Manage site team and supply chain to deliver projects to quality targets and deadlines.
- Involvement with commercial processes alongside overseeing operational delivery.
- Implement BIM to achieve effective delivery and drive safety, particularly with the use of 3D design and visualisation.
- Promoting sustainable solutions for projects.
- Experience in management of structural repair/concrete repair projects.
- Experience of commercial involvement and demonstratable financial awareness.
- Ability to manage project costs and on the ground delivery at all stages.
- Qualifications: CSCS, SMSTS, APMP are essential. Degree or HNC/HND qualified is preferred.
On offer is a salary of circa. £65,000 plus generous package including car or allowance, pension, private health care, death in service benefit, annual leave and more.