Customer Service Representative
Are you an enthusiastic, driven, and hard-working individual who wants to build your career as a Customer Service Representative in an internationally renowned, industry-leading company? This job could be perfect for you.
- A global multi-billion-pound company
- World-leading pioneer in the Aerospace industry
- FTSE 100 Company
- Great Benefits
- Friendly and Supportive Working environment
- Provides stability with work/life balance
What You'll do:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for customers, managing enquiries and orders efficiently
- Respond to customer calls and emails, coordinate visits, and set up meetings
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure accurate pricing and track data
- Utilise SAP for product recognition and inquiry management
- Prioritise workloads, manage pricing queries, and reconcile internal and external scorecards
What We're Looking For:
- Experience working in Customer Services
- SAP knowledge and experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Resilience and excellent communication skills
Nice to Have's:
- Experience in an aerospace environment
What else do you need to know?
- Full training will be provided
- The hours for this role are 08:30-17:00 (Mon-Thu) and 08:30-13:30 (Fri)
- Standard benefits include: 25 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays, Dental Plan, Employee Discounts, Family-Friendly policies, generous pension contribution, and more!
- No visa sponsorship is provided for this role
If you believe this is the right opportunity for you, submit your up-to-date CV now. We are more than happy to answer any questions and support you wherever possible!