Commercial Insurance Broker
£26,000 - £30,000 p.a. DOE
- Are you experienced within Commercial Insurance and are seeking an exciting new opportunity?
- Do you want to work for a rapidly growing business who offer a fantastic working environment and progression opportunities?
- Do you possess exceptional communication skills and pride yourself on your ability to effectively manage new and existing business relationships?
ER Recruitment are excited to be partnering with our client, Momentum Broker Solutions, a passionate and growing brokerage business with bases all over the UK. They are now seeking dynamic and energetic Commercial Insurance Broker to join their driven Leicester team and provide a collaborative approach to achieve success.
Role & Responsibilities of the Commercial Insurance Broker:
- Servicing accounts for both the new business and renewal process
- Managing inbound communications from clients and insurers, via telephone and email
- Working alongside colleagues to maintain and proactively manage relationships
- Prepare renewals, new business, mid-term amendments and client information presentations
- Negotiating premiums, adjustments and terms with insurers
- Respond to client queries and updating information accurately on the database
- Managing a busy portfolio of clients, tailoring a bespoke service
- Sending requested information and documents to clients and insurers
- Assist less experienced colleagues when required
- Worked within a broker for at least two years dealing with commercial insurance products
- Broad product knowledge range with good existing relationships with insurers
- Risk aware in handling customer information
- Good customer service focus with the ability to build a good rapport
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Takes initiative when assisting team members
- Strong negotiation skills
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, due to the current situation, if you do not receive a response within 7 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We look forward to helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.