Permanence Social Worker - Earn up to £38 Per Hour
Hybrid Working Permanence (Adoption) Social Worker Vacancy Offering Up To �38 Per Hour In The East Midlands
Nonstop's client, based in The East Midland, are looking for a dedicated Qualified Permanence (Adoption) Social Worker to join their ever evolving team. They are currently offering a role in Leicestershire.
This role offers with relatively low caseloads, paying above the nominal rate for the area, furthermore, these cases are within a very close proximity to one another. Benefits Include:
- High Rate of Pay (Up to �38 Per Hour)
- A Good Ofsted
- Hybrid Working
- A Stable Management Team
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Discount Offers
Telephone interviews will become available for strong candidates.
If this is our first time getting in contact, please know that I am more than willing to take the time to help you find your ideal social care role.
What NonStop Care offers:
- A Designated Consultant Who Will Be Your Personal Point of Contact
- CV Review Service
- Social Work Roles Throughout The UK
- Insider Interview Advice and Preparation
- A Constant Source of New Opportunities
What I offer:
- An In Depth Knowledge and Understanding of the Social Care Market.
- A Direct Point of Contact with Local Authorities and Independent Fostering Agencies.
- To Manage Your Entire Interview Process From Your Initial Application, To Your Offer and Beyond.
- To Negotiate The Best Possible Rates For You.
If any of these roles do not seem quite right for you, but you would like to have a conversation about other Social Care roles or would like any further advice on Social Care roles throughout the UK please contact NonStop Care on (phone number removed), and ask for William Carey, or feel free to reach out to me via my email: (url removed)