Security Installation Engineer – Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire – Basic Salary £28,000 - £34,000 Per Annum
Security Installation Engineer- Package Overview:
- Basic salary of £28,000 to £34,000 (Depending on experience and qualifications, negotiable)
- Company vehicle, fuel card, laptop, tablet and mobile phone provided
- Full-time, permanent
- Hours of work- Monday to Friday (40 hours)
- Excellent progression and training opportunities
- Area covered – Bedfordshire and the surrounding area
- Field based role
- IP CCTV, Access Control & Intruder Alarms
Company Overview – Security Installation Engineer
Our client, a European leader in the field of cutting-edge security solutions are currently looking for a Security Installation Engineer to join their highly valued team on a full-time basis.
This Company are continuing to grow at an impressive rate due to their excellent reputation and trusted expertise in their field.
This role will predominately be working within the Commercial market.
This is an exciting time for the company and the right candidate for the role will need to be enthusiastic, forward thinking and personable with the drive to hit the floor running in order to take full advantage of the opportunities available to them.
You will be part of a team who all understand the importance of working together to ensure a high standard of work is delivered. You will be given support, training and the correct tools to carry out your role efficiently and effectively.
Security Installation Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
- Full Installation of IP CCTV (20% of the time), Access Control Systems such as Fingerprint readers, Facial Recognition Systems and Biometrics (75% of the time) and some Intruder Alarm Systems (5% of the time)
- Covering the surrounding counties from Milton Keynes to North London.
- Working in the Commercial Market
- Working on equipment such as: Paxton, PAC, ACT, HikVision, Samsung, ConceptPro & more
- Providing excellent customer service to clients at all times
- Take responsibility for the overall quality of the work delivered on-site
- Ensure the company meets its obligations and adheres to guidelines and regulations laid down by the professional bodies they subscribe to
- Work closely with other engineers and provide support and training to more junior members of the team
Security Installation Engineer Skills and Experience:
- Will have at least 2 years’ experience working on a range of disciplines: CCTV, Intruder Alarms & Access Control / Entry systems
- IT and Networking knowledge would be extremely advantageous
- Will have a full UK driving Licence - this is essential for the position
- Will be presentable, approachable, self-motivated and have the desire to learn
- Will be able to work independently, using their own initiative as well as within a team
- Flexibility to travel when required
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Industry Key Words:
Installation Engineer, IP, Integrated Security Systems, Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, Repair Engineer, Fire and Security Engineer, Security Engineer, Commissioning, Fire Alarm, Security Systems Engineer, Fire Extinguisher, Emergency Lighting, Nurse Call Systems, Security Systems, CCTV, Close Circuit Television, Automatic Number Plate Recognition, ANPR, Access Control, Door Entry, Life Safety, Health and Safety, Intruder Alarm, Hikvision, Dahua, Qvis, Galaxy, Texecom, Scantronic, Paxton, PAC, Net2, Wisenet, Morley, Advanced, Kentec, C-tec, Gent, Hojicki, HiFire, Pelco, Menvier, Concept Pro, Haes, Fermex, Videx, ACT, Avigalon, Lenel C-Cure, Notifier, Site Survey, Security System Design, Electrical Engineer, IP Networking