Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant who is looking for a full time role working within an SEN setting?
Would you like to work in an school in Biggleswade as a SEN Teaching Assistant working with a variety of differnt children within EYFS?
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Full time position (term time only)
- September 2023 start
- opportunity for a permanent role
- Early Years / KS1
- £70 - £100 per day
Class Education are working exclusively with a fantastic school in Biggleswade who are looking to appoint, as soon as possible, a nurturing, caring SEN Learning Support Assistant.
To be successful you must have had experience of working as a Teaching Assistant or have a background in care. You will be working full time 8.30 - 15.30 (term time only)
You will be fully supported by the class teacher and the schools SENCO. Training will also be provided if needed.
Why work for Class Education:
- Personal and Friendly service with a dedicated consultant who will work one to one with you
- Competitive pay rates paid PAYE not via costly umbrella schemes which means you earn more!
- Easy registration procedure
- Email confirmation with all booking information
- No Time Sheets! We look after it all for you
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position you can apply by contacting Katherine at Class Education for an informal conversation.