Example Recruitment Group are working with a National Heating contractor and are recruiting a permanent Electrical Supervisor looking after electrical works on Social Housing contracts including planned & re-active repairs & maintenance works.
They`re fast expanding and have secured a number of prestigious contracts throughout Kingson and the Thames Valley areas and need an Electrical Supervisor to look after long standing and successful domestic maintenance contracts.
Location: Kingson and the Thames Valley
- Van and Fuel card Provided.
- 8am – 5pm = 40 Hours per Week
- Salary = £43,000 per annum
They are currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Supervisor demonstrating professional, supportive and strong leadership to develop a team and work collaboratively to achieve common goals. You must have the passion and expertise to oversee service and repair contracts.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following:
- Be a professionally qualified Electrician with management experience within domestic electrical contracts.
- 18th Edition
- City & Guilds 2391 or 94/95 Testing & Inspection
- Electrical Level 3
- Have up to date knowledge around gas compliance and relevant legislation
- Have good communication skills on the client side and operatives.
- Strong IT skills
- Have a high level of technical gas knowledge.
- Be pro-active and confident in problem solving and decision making.
- Pre/post inspections
- Toolbox talks
- Spot checks
Benefits of the role:
- Company van & fuel card
- Company Pension
- Training provided.
- 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Holiday increasing one day each year until 25 Days are reached.
- Birthday off after one year