Back to search
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Posted 23 days ago
Our growing manufacturing client who are based in West Lothian are looking to add a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to the team. The shifts are a dayshift/backshift/nightshift.
- Fault finding and diagnostics in emergency breakdown or planned situations
- Working with a planned maintenance system and reactive maintenance
- Modification and improvement of machinery and the plant
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills,
- Manufacturing environment experience would be beneficial
- PLC experience would be advantageous
- Apprentice trained/HNC or equivalent qualification in engineering
- Ex forces candidates welcome to apply!!