Estimator – Construction Products
Location – Holywell, Wales
Salary - £20,000 - £28,000 Per Annum Negotiable Depending on Experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of our clients who are a global leader in high-performance insulation and building envelope solutions. This role specifically will be part of their insulated panels sector where you will be working on a range of their products which include roof panels, wall panels, fabrications & gutters, daylight solutions, energy solutions & protection systems. This specific position will be for my clients FSEL – Fabrication, safety, energy & lighting division based at their office in Holywell. Due to continued expansion, they are now looking for a technical quotation specialist / estimator to join their busy estimating team, to provide high volume quotations and solutions, technical, specification and applications advice with a focus on providing a professional, high-quality service to our customers by utilising in-depth knowledge of their product range & systems.
Responsibility & Duties
- Ability to process dimensional “Take Off” from Architectural plans.
- Produce a high volume of quotations for customer requests in all forms, requests will be received via phone or email
- Reporting customer feedback to management on any aspect of quotation, price, delivery to allow us to continually monitor their competitiveness in the market
- Enter project and specification information into their project tracking system – Sales Force
- Issue estimates / quotations via their in-house Easy Order technical quotation software, ensuring accurate and detailed interpretation of customer requirements, within their tight KPI timeframe for return of quotation
- Ensuring accuracy of quotation against order received. This quotation once accepted will then be electronically transferred into our SAP system for order process. 100% accuracy is essential.
Experience & Qualification
- Knowledge of various types of cladding systems used on both roof and wall applications would be ideal experience estimating with architectural or construction products
- 2+ years of CAD experience understanding of technical drawings
- Ability to process dimensional “Take Off” from architectural plans
- A high level of technical experience in the application of construction products.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to be highly organised with excellent administration, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
Should this be of interest to you please get in contact and send your most up to date CV & Portfolio to the email address below or send me a message on Linkdin to discuss in more detail.
pritesh @ t-talent .co. uk
07 39 3435 248
Linkdin - priteshtailordesign