Administrative Support Worker / Employee Access Assistant who has excellent administration, organisation and communication skills is required to support a member of staff to fulfil their role at a well-established Charity.
SALARY: 22,000 - 24,000 pro rata + 4,200 London Weighting (pro rata) + Excellent Benefits
BENEFITS: 26 Days Holiday (pro rata) plus Bank Holidays, a generous pension scheme, life assurance and enhanced pay for parenting and sickness leave. In addition, an Employee Assistance Programme, flexible benefits package and discounts and cashback scheme.
LOCATION: Based in London with travel to offsite meetings using public transport
JOB TYPE: Part-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 32 hours per week, worked Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm
APPLICATION PROCESS:Once weve reviewed your CV, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrative Support Worker / Employee Access Assistantwho has excellent administration, organisation and communication skills.
Working as the Administrative Support Worker / Employee Access Assistant you will be supporting a Diversity, Equality & Inclusion Assistant (DE&I). You will form a close and trusting working relationship with the supported employee.
The Administrative Support Worker / Employee Access Assistant does not fulfil the role for the individual but enables the person supported to carry out their role by supporting tasks to enable them to be successful in their role.
As the Administrative Support Worker / Employee Access Assistant you will have a person-centred approach, good communication skills and flexibility and understanding are extremely important.
This role would be well suited to someone with a willingness to learn and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Provide sighted assistance to the person supported, including orientation and sighted guiding in unfamiliar environments, or other assistance as required
- Administration tasks including note taking, diary management and inputting data on systems
- Supporting travel to offsite meetings e.g., navigating travel routes using public transport
WORKING AT THE CHARITY
Working at the Charity is much more than just a job. Through the values that guide their work, they make a real difference, and change lives.
They believe that wellbeing at work is about creating an environment to promote a state of contentment which allows all employees to flourish and achieve their full potential for the benefit of themselves and for the Charity.
- Ability to take a person-centred approach, build trust and work in a close one to one working relationship
- Excellent listening and communication skills particularly verbal
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages and experience using data systems
- Awareness of GDPR regulations
- Evidence of dealing with confidential issues sensitively and with total integrity
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Understanding, and experience of, providing a service or support with a person-centred approach
- Experience of working within a similar role
- Experience of supporting people with disabilities, in a work or voluntary capacity
- Awareness of sighted guiding techniques
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. They expect all of their employees and volunteers to fully share this commitment.
Please note: we reserve the right to close any of our vacancies early.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once weve reviewed your CV, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P11561
Part-Time Permanent Administration Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.