Senior Civil Engineer
Salary: £40k - £48k (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading construction consultancy, providing high quality engineering services and delivering practical, commercial solutions for clients.
As a Civil Engineer, you will beleading a team and contributing to the design and development of various infrastructure projects.
- Collaborating with client for project delivery and new business.
- Develop designs for drainage, service, road infrastructure, and earthworks across various projects.
- Produce related drawings and reports.
- Outline and specify highway and drainage agreements, secure technical approvals, and conduct site assessments.
- Previously worked as a Civil Engineer or in a similar role.
- Degree in relevant field with 5+ years' civil engineering experience.
- Possess experience in project management.
- Expertise in composing reports (e.g., Flood Risk Assessments, Drainage Statements).
- Skilled in AutoCAD and Microdrainage for drainage system design.
- Understanding of vehicle swept path assessments using AutoTrack.
- Familiarity with ground modelling software for design applications.
Apply now for an exciting opportunity to grow your career and contribute to a wide range of projects in a supportive environment.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.