Senior Full Stack Engineer
Senior Full Stack Engineer in the AI Industry
Location: London (Hybrid)
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Senior Full Stack Engineer to join an innovative AI Company based in London (Hybrid).
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining software applications, as well as developing solutions for complex problems. You will also be responsible for troubleshooting, debugging, and resolving technical issues.
* Develop and maintain software applications, including web and backend systems
* Troubleshoot, debug, and resolve technical issues
* Create and maintain documentation related to software applications
* Develop solutions for complex problems
* Ensure software applications are secure, reliable, and scalable
* Stay up to date with the latest technology trends
* Collaborate with other teams to ensure successful delivery of projects
* Lead technical projects from start to finish
Essential Technical Skills:
* Experience in server-side technologies such as Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB
* Experienced in developing and implementing REST APIs
* Experienced in developing and deploying applications on cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
* Proficient in development and deployment of machine learning models
* Knowledge of security best practices
* Excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills
If you possess the required skills and experience, please apply for immediate consideration and interview. Further details about the role will be discussed upon successful shortlisting.
Keywords: Senior Full Stack Engineer, AI Engineer, Software Engineer, Web Developer, Cloud Engineer, Machine Learning Engineer, Lead Engineer, Lead Developer, Senior Full Stack Developer, Lead Full Stack Developer, Lead Full Stack Engineer, FS Developer, FS Engineer, React, Node, Typescript, DevOps, AWS
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.