Contracts Manager - Staff - London
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world leading cleantech, renewable and alternative energy
company involved in the development of novel green energy and fuel solutions on a global scale with excellent career opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Project Manager, this role will be responsible for negotiation and commercial management of all contracts relating to the engineering programme both during the design and construction phases.
- Implementation of contractual agreements with suppliers and partners to protect commercial interest of the company.
- Preparing and managing tender process including tender evaluation, supplier selection and contract negotiation.
- Creation of commercial and procurement strategy for current and future projects in the Energy from Waste and Renewable Fuels sectors.
- Management of the contractual relationship with suppliers, technology companies and engineering partners.
- Supporting CAPEX and OPEX estimates.
- The role will report to the Project Manager.
- Undertake short and long-term business travel in support of studies, projects and consultancy.
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Must have relevant experience in contract management in the energy sector.
- Knowledge of major contract types, IChemE, FIDIC, NEC
- Must have experience of license agreements with technology licensors.
- Experience in other major energy such as Energy from Waste or similar will also be highly advantageous.
- Previous site experience in conjunction with a design background beneficial.
In return the successful candidate can expect a market leading salary and benefits package coupled with excellent career progression opportunities as the company continues to grow. There is also the potential to work from home c.2 days per week.