Teaching Assistants in the primary school work under the direction and supervision of teachers in order to help promote effective learning and teaching. This is a full time, term time role supporting KS1 and KS2.
The start date will be as soon as possible.
- Contributing to the quality of care and welfare of pupils.
- Under the direction of the Class teacher, supporting the needs of pupils effectively accessing the curriculum.
- Under the supervision of the Class teacher, supporting the quality of learning and teaching in the classroom.
The Successful Candidate
- Previous experience of a similar role in a primary school setting.
- Motivation to work with children and young people.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children and young people.
- Emotional resilience in working with challenging behaviours.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? If so.. APPLY NOW!
Student Support Tutor, Learning Support, Support Assistant, Learning Support Worker, Learning Support Assistant, Educational Support Assistant, Learning Support Worker, Learning Support Assistant, Teaching Support Assistant, Learning Assistant, Early Years Foundation Stage, Student Support, Learning Advisor, Learner Support, Guidance Advisor, , Learning Assistant, TA, Teaching Assistant, may also be considered for this role.