Back to search
Posted 23 days ago
Our Client a Very Successfully Facilities�Management�Company are looking for a lead �Electrical Engineer to work in a high end commercial building in the prestigious area of London.�The Role is Monday - Friday 8-5 paying up to �47,000, Overtime available and on call work.�
- Developing the specification, design and documentation of systems and components, electrical schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Producing the specification, selection and procurement of materials and services.
- To apply an understanding of engineering principles and technologies applicable to the oil and gas industry.
- Applying the relevant industry standards (e.g. API, ABS, DNV, IECEx and ATEX), to a level necessary to guide the company in their application.
- CAD is proficient to produce electrical drawings.
- Providing material costing information for project quotes and being able to assess the cost and time implications of design decisions.
- Producing, executing and analysing test specifications.
- Producing operation manuals, maintenance procedures and other technical documents.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and peers during normal day-to-day activities.
- Mentoring and supporting Engineers and Technicians during design, manufacturing & testing activities.
- Working with the company to highlight areas of improvement in�products and gaps in meeting recognized standards.
- Technical report writing.
- Reviewing Engineering documentation.��
Skills and Experience
- Sound knowledge of M&E building services Sound knowledge of HVAC plant ie A/C, Boilers, Controls, Heating and cooling systems, ventilation
- Good understanding of L8
- Understanding of safe working on electrics
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Good organisational skills. Self-motivated.
- The ability to work on your own or as part of a team and make calculated assessments of breakdowns.
- Time served in a recognised electrical, electronic, or mechanical apprenticeship together with relevant� City & Guilds/NVQ qualifications is essential.
If you are interested in joining this�highly professional and skilled company, please get in touch for immediate interview.�