3rd Line Support
A global private equity investment firm is currently recruiting for a 3rd Line Support Engineer.
A successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience working within IT, ideally from a professional services background, with a strong experience working on a busy help desk and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Resolving Incidents and Service Requests associated with end user software, PC hardware and mobile technologies
- Documenting all actions on the ticket in Zendesk/ServiceNow, detailing diagnostic and troubleshooting steps performed, and the resolution; where necessary, providing high quality escalations to Global support groups or external service organisations
- Keeping customers informed on progress of their ticket until they have agreed the resolution
- Providing enhanced support for identified key leaders
- Taking care of the firm's hardware assets by timely and accurate recording of all asset assignments
- Assisting with PC builds and configuration
- Advanced understanding of Windows Server and ability to troubleshoot and correct problems
- Exchange/O365 support and configuration
- Experience with VMware
- Experience with SAN/NAS devices
- Microsoft SCCM or Intune
- Expert in resolving with Microsoft Windows 10 issues
- Knowledge of Windows Server is required
- Troubleshooting skills with network, firewall and telecommunication devices
- Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and technologies
- Experience and familiarity with Solarwinds or other monitoring tools
- Enterprise AV solutions (e.g. Bitdefender, Sophos, Trend, etc)
- Exposure to Cisco / Fortigate firewalls / HP managed switches advantageous
- Basic salary �50-58k DOE
- Discretionary bonus
- Salary reviews each year
- Hybrid working model after the initial on-boarding period
- Occasional international travel across Europe
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.