Commercial Grounds Maintenance staff of all levels London and Home Counties
Our award-winning clients working in London and the homes counties provide grass cutting (ride on and pedestrian), strimming, shrub and border maintenance, hedge cutting, litter picking, and a full range of horticultural work as required by the contracted works. They are seeking Grounds Maintenance staff of all levels and abilities to join their teams. The successful candidates need to be reliable, energetic, and enthusiastic with a determined, flexible approach.
Job Objectives & Responsibilities:
- To ensure all tasks are completed to the required standard
- To ensure you are in possession of and always wear the correct uniform & PPE
- To ensure that the vehicles and machinery (including mobile phones) you are using are in good working order and being properly used
- Attend and participate in any requested tools box talks.
- Grass Cutting (ride on and pedestrian)
- Shrub and Border Maintenance
- Hedge Cutting
- Leaf and litter picking
- Herbicide Application
- A full range of horticultural work as requested by the contracted works.
- Report and return any broken machinery to your Team Leader.
- Ensure skips are loaded correctly, both general waste skip and green waste skips.
- Be prepared to work the hours necessary to meet our contractual obligation.
- Ensure all tasks completed are to specification required and finished to a high standard.
- Ensure all communication with colleagues, clients and members of the public is courteous and professional and in line with core standards.
- A "can do" attitude
- CSCS Card desirable not essential
- Full driving Licence desired not essential
- Previous experience within Grounds Maintenance
- Qualification to tow trailers and PA1/PA6.
The salary will depend on Experience and location.
In addition to this role we have plenty of other roles across the Horticultural sector, please visit our website for more information