Commercial Laundry Engineer
London, GB WC1B 5DN
£30,000 - £36,000 per annum
- A new opportunity has arisen for a field service engineer around the London area.
- You will be required to attend field service calls, diagnose, repair and report on findings on laundry and catering equipment in and around London & Southeast.
- You will also recondition and install equipment as part of the daily requirements.
- Salary: Competitive
- Year of experience required: Mechanical & electrical experience (Gas Safe preferred but not essential)
* Attending to service calls, diagnosing, repairing, and reporting on faults * Identifying and reporting machine & install conditions and recommendations * Checking & commissioning equipment installations * Carrying out basic installations of equipment / dosing / ozone systems * Preparing and testing ex-rental equipment ready to be supplied * Routine maintenance visits to check equipment where required * Maintaining van stock control and updating Salesforce inventoryFor this role we are looking for people who meet the following criteria.
* Mechanical & electrical experience (Gas Safe preferred but not essential) * Full UK driving licenseWhat they will offer: * Competitive Salary * Company Vehicle * Bonus * Overtime * Holiday * Pension Scheme * Bonus * Overtime