Back to search
Events Officer WCR Band 2 Mid
Posted 7 days ago
One of our local authority clients are currently recruiting for a Events Officer WCR Band 2 Mid. This is a temporary contract for 3 months with possible further extension based on budget and performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Marketing team in planning and co-ordinating the event management of the organisation's annual Learner Awards ceremony, termly open day events and VIP events, including registration, communications, and attendance.
- Support the management and co-ordination of weekly events throughout the service, from internal admissions events to market stalls, employer engagement, official visits to our centres and wider attendance at promotional events.
- Liaise with venues, third parties and internal WAES staff to ensure logistical arrangements of events.
- Ensure a wide reach for our events and positive attendance through proactive and planned communication using the most appropriate platform.
- Further develop our digital communications platforms for both staff and learner engagement, using the relevant technologies to support attendance at events.
- Assist with learner and staff comms, including production of content, design of emails and promotional materials and list preparation.
- Track and analyse data related to email communications and improve engagement numbers.
- Support the wider marketing team with other online marketing avenues, including external suppliers and online advertising opportunities.
- Project manage and track ROI of campaigns running and advise on the best avenues to continue using.
The above is a brief overview of the role, details and specification will be provided should you be successful. If interested in this position, please send your CV to Jahker Miah at Coyle Personnel Ltd.