Job Title: Top Law Fim Corporate Receptionist, 37K + Benefits, Monday to Friday
A prestigious law firm known for its commitment to excellence and client-focused legal services is seeking a professional Corporate Receptionist to be the face of their firm and contribute to the welcoming and organized work environment.
Job Description: As a Corporate Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for clients, visitors, and staff. Your role is crucial in creating a positive and professional first impression. Key responsibilities include:
- Greeting clients and visitors with a warm and professional demeanour, making their arrival seamless and memorable through engagement and innovation;
- Answering and directing incoming calls to the appropriate person or department;
- Managing the reception area and ensuring it is clean, organized, and presentable;
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail and packages;
- Coordinating and scheduling meeting rooms;
- Providing administrative support to various departments as needed;
- Working collectively with service partners to achieve a one team approach
- Previous experience as a receptionist or in a similar customer-facing role.
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to generate a WOW factor for clients
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
Rewards and benefits
- A competitive package of 37K
- 40h contract with no weekends
- Subsidised Staff Dining and uniform provided
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- An extensive variety of training courses to help support your career development.
- A generous "Refer a friend" scheme
- Life Assurance
- Access to their Perks at Work Benefits Portal for several discounts
- Be a part of a respected and established law firm
How to Apply: If you are a motivated and personable individual with the skills and qualifications for this role, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience to . The ideal candidate is at a supervisor/management level within hotels and looking to move to corporate. Also an individual who has solid experience working within corporate environments and looking for their next step.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.