To support the achievement of the business goals by adhering to allpolicies and procedures applicable to your job role and area of responsibility.
To be responsible for service delivery of client accounts (transactional mail, print and digital services)
To be responsible for a high level of customer service communication, that issues are managed and resolved professionally, that clear audit trails for jobs are available when requested, a pro-active approach to the preparation of daily Management Information Reporting, to ensure invoicing is carried out on a timely basis,ensuring all additional costs are captured, communicated in a timely manner and charged on invoices to clients.
To ensure that all clients are kept up to date with any changes that may affect their day to day dealings.
- A working knowledge of the range of services provided by the client
- Manage clients assigned ensuring that the companyis presented as a professional, value added solution provider to all clients.
- Understand and comply with the companiespolicies and procedures.
- Undertake support tasks as required, for example managing issues, invoicing, time and sequence plans / adherance to SLAs, etc.
- Ensure that all documentation is correctly completed on time and in a presentable manner. To ensure that all documentation meets compliance requirements and that all jobs have an estimate, time and sequence plan (where appropriate), brief, clear work instructions & matrices, approvals, proof of delivery/postage and invoices available.
- To ensure that all invoicing is completed within five working days of month end or 48 hours of job completion. To ensure that all additional costs are fully documented and invoiced. The Account Manager must escalate to their line manager any additional charges that clients do not want to pay for.
- Participate in team meetings for production status and pre-production meetings for new projects, if required.
- Administer jobs with effective cost management to ensure work is completed in line with the required schedule / SLA and within budget/rate card.
- To ensure that clients are kept informed of the progress of their job daily and engender respect and confidence at all client levels.
- To co-ordinate the management of client change through the company'sChange Control Process.
- To be fully aware of job status at all times, to ensure presence at the Daily Production Meetings to share client information and to ascertain that jobs are being processed in accordance with client requirements and sign offs.
- To manage the holding of stock, replenish where necessary and the reporting to clients in accordance with requirements.
- To escalate and manage any issues internally through to client resolution, satisfaction and formal Issue Reporting.
- To monitor overall client satisfaction through Customer Satisfaction Surveys and scheduled Service Review Meetings.
- To attend Service Review Meetings where appropriate and present management information, identify improvements and new opportunities when required.
- To develop and add additional revenue to active accounts.
- Personable with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective listening skills
- Good administration skills
- Computer literate with a good understanding ofManagement Information Systems and Microsoft
- Methodical with good attention to detail
- Ability to accurately translate client requirements into production requirements
- Be able to generate innovative and effective solutions and added value to both meet and exceed client requirements
- Able to cope with multiple projects at one time.
- Team player, able and willing to assist other members of their team and to contribute towards common team objectives
- Flexible and able to cope under pressure
- Understanding of commercial issues surrounding jobs and the need for invoicing jobs within 5 working days of month end.
- Understanding of responsibilities regarding compliance issues and safeguarding the company.
- Excellent knowledge and practical understanding of; lithographic printing & finishing, digital & laser printing, managing data and data briefs, envelope production, e-services, mailing and postal service