Company: Global manufacturer of high-quality components supplying parts into the HVAC Industry
Location: London Area
Salary: £45k - £50k plus Overtime
We have a great opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join a company which specialises in the design, development and production of components into the HVAC industry.
Alongside the manufacture of high-quality components, they also provide a world class aftermarket service to all of their customers globally. These products and services have gained a superb reputation for assisting customers. This company has continued to invest significantly in its people and technologies, which has allowed them to expand and grow exponentially.
As a result, this is a brand-new role and therefore we are seeking a skilled, dynamic Field Service Engineer to join the team.
Responsibilities of the role comprise:
- Performing Field Service activities in line with daily operations planning, including maintenance, repair, commissioning, warranty investigations and service-related surveys on all company products
- Compiling and issuing professional, accurate and detailed reports of said activities to present to both our clients and the business
- Maintaining company standards, professionalism, integrity, equipment and appearance at all times
Candidate skills required:
In order to be successful as the Field Service Engineer you will need to have the following skills and experience.
- Core electrical and electronic skills (apprenticeship trained NVQ/Diploma)
- CSCS card would be a distinct advantage
- Mechanical appreciation and ability with willingness to learn new skills
- Understanding of HVAC principles and environments/associated equipment
- Flexibility as hours will vary drastically
- Professional, personal character with strong integrity, comfortable working alone and as part of a small team
- Good electrical, electronic, mechanical and hydraulic fault-finding skills with the ability to react to situations effectively (sourcing parts or alternative from site)
- Good written and IT skills
- Health and safety awareness
- Full UK driving licence (preferably clean)
- Must be willing to undergo a CRB check
Please click on the apply button or contact Dianne Foster at Mercury Hampton directly. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within 48 hours, however, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.