Property Services Manager
A Council in Suffolk is looking for their next Property Services Manager to join them on an interim basis for a 6 months' contract.
The Council is operating a hybrid working approach, so you will only need to be in the office once a week.
You will co-manage a large team who cover; M&E, Asbestos, Planned Works and Reactive Works
Your main responsibilities will be helping the team with;
- Stock Investment Programme
- Complaints - so you need to be resilient!
- Assisiting with transitioning to a new IT Sytems
- Helping with the review of their Asset Management Strategy
What's in it for you?
- The rganisation works with vulnerable residents and you get the chance to really change the lives of the individuals.
- The staff at the Housing Association like to have fun, so you will be welcomed into a well-established team.
- You can work from home 4 days a week offering a great work life balance
What is needed?
- Ideally you will be educated to a degree level
- Being MCIOB or MRICS is also desirable
- Previous experience managing a team
- If you have worked for a Council previously this would also be desirable
We would like to attract talent from all corners of the Property world for this role. Our commitment is to an equitable recruitment process so feel free to apply in any way that suits you, via WhatsApp, video message, CV, the more creative the better.