Indian Subcontinent Travel Specialist
We are seeking an experienced�Luxury Indian Subcontinent Travel Consultant�to join our clients busy and friendly team due to success and expansion. This award winning and inspiring tour operator prides itself on his excellent reputation. They offer various luxury holiday types across the globe for travellers including luxury tours, adventure, city breaks, weddings, honeymoons, beach holidays, cultural tours, escorted tours and culture trips.
This role is ideal for a luxury tailor-made travel professional from a tour operator background with good knowledge of the Indian Subcontinent seeking something a little different. Lucrative salary & commission , generous benefits and career progression are on offer.
If you have travelled the Indian Subcontinent, possess luxury tailor-made travel sales experience, looking for a career progression and be rewarded for your hard work then this exciting job opportunity is the role for you.
This exciting luxury travel specialist role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Creating and designing inspiring high-quality travel itineraries to the beautiful Indian Subcontinent to the discerning clientele including India, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh and Pakistan.
- Arranging flights including first class, various type of luxury accommodation, excursions, tours plus many other travel extras.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Participating in bespoke FAM trips to increase knowledge.
- Using your Indian Subcontinent travel knowledge to provide expert advice on various resorts.
- Assisting with the website.
To be the cut above the rest you must:
- Be from a travel sales background and travelled to the Indian Subcontinent
- Experience creating travel itineraries from a luxury tour operator or travel agency background
- Customer service focused with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Lucrative salary and bonus/commission
- Hybrid working model
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bike to work scheme
- Regular social events
- Progression opportunities
- Educational trips
- Additional pay for each Saturday worked
- Travel perks
Give your travel career a boost & apply today!