Sales Engineer, �28500 - �30000 per annum, Permanent, 33 days leave, Enhanced Pension, Parking, Early Finish Friday
Due to increase in business our client is currently looking to add to their technical sales team, working within the pump division reporting into the Sales Manager.
- Reviewing customer requirements, preparing offers for products, related equipment and services and where required executing the standard orders won within this group
- Preparation and submission of quotations for pumps and associated equipment.
- Producing quotations, winning and handling orders through to invoicing.
- Developing and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Technical and commercial review of enquiries alongside tendering engineers.
- Liaison with company factories and outside suppliers to complete sales orders and offers.
- Preparation and collation of technical and commercial enquiries.
- Entry and updating of reports to ensure project tracking is kept up to date.
Key experience for this role
- Background within the mechanical and/or electrical engineering industry along with your technical sales background.
- Knowledge of pumps within the waste water, gas or power stations industries will be key.
- Knowledge of pump, valves and rotating equipment would be advantageous.
- Microsoft Office suite skills essential, previous SAP or ERP systems experience
Our client is an International supplier of pumps and valves based within the Loughborough area.
Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 4.30pm, Friday 8.30am - 4pm (30 minute break)
Free parking, 25 days leave plus bank holidays, 8% company contribution pension, on site canteen, early finish Fridays
If you are a qualified engineer with a technical sales background and have experience within pumps & valves
please contact Adrienne Pead or forward your cv.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.