For this particular role we can only consider candidates who have the right to live and work in the UK. Please ensure you have the right to live and work in the UK before applying.
Job title: Cleaner x 2
Location: Denison House, 3 Denison Road, Selby, YO8 8DA
Rate Of Pay: 10.42 Per Hour
27 hrs Per Week ( 3 shifts per week 8am - 5pm) (alternate weekends). Permanent Contract.
Information about the Role:
Working as Cleaner at Denison House your duties will include the following:
- General cleaning in communal areas as well as the people we support bedrooms, removing waste appropriately and replenishing supplies where necessary.
- Use appropriate cleaning materials and equipment in accordance with COSHH, comply with any infection control procedures and all health and safety regulations.
- To report to the line manager faults, equipment malfunctions and/or issues hindering the usual cleaning routines, following appropriate procedures for reporting equipment checking & failure.
- To follow the appropriate procedure for re-ordering cleaning supplies and equipment
- This role involves laundering clothes and ironing as well
Information about the Service:
Denison House is a wheelchair accessible home in a lovely residential area in Selby. We are a vibrant and spacious, dementia friendly care home and can support up to 31 individuals.
We have 15 ensuite bedrooms, several accessible bathrooms alongside a lift and ramp to assist with movement throughout our home. Some of our ground floor rooms have patio doors leading onto our garden and patio areas.
We work closely with the people we support, the people who are important to them and our local care teams to ensure the people we support at Denison House live well.
Our staff are experienced to support individuals 24 hours a day, in a safe way and we have lots of experience of supporting people who live with the early symptoms of Dementia.
Necessary Experience or Qualifications to work as a Domestic Cleaner:
- Ideally Minimum of 6 months Cleaner / Domestic experience.
- Good understanding of Health & safety regulations
- Worked to COSHH complying with infection control procedures
Oakleaf Recruitment are the In-House Recruitment Team for a growing group of Services and Hospitals across the UK.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From 10.42 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person