Up to £50,000
CV Screen is recruiting for a Financial Accountant for our client based in in Luton / Bedford. The role will oversee a group of companies with a combined turnover of £20M. Our client is in the Entertainment industry and has a fantastic opportunity to join this exciting business going through tremendous growth. The candidate will be adaptable to a fast-paced environment. You'll will be accountable for managing budgets and forecasts, cash flows and looking after a small team. Having group financial experience is essential.
This role with have a lot of progression opportunities towards the Head of Finance position for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the general accounting transactions
- Assist with the Annual budget process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Oversee payroll and pension submissions
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts
- Manage and develop a small team
Skills / Attributes Required
- Part or Fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience of providing Financial Control across a group of companies.
- Experience of managing staff within the Accounts department.
- Skilled and Proficient with EXCEL Spread Sheets
- Proficient with Xero
Salary is up to £50,000
Hybrid Working 3 days Office 2 days from Home
The position is based in Luton / Bedford
Hybrid Working is available with this role.
Commutable from Luton | Milton Keynes | Northampton
How to Apply:
To seize this fantastic opportunity, send your CV to Ryan Walters at CV Screen in strict confidence.
Alternate Job Titles: Financial Controller | Finance Director | Finance Manager | Head of Finance
- Contact: Ryan Walters
- Reference: Totaljobs/49585_RW
- Job ID: 102004095