Security Systems Engineer – Maidstone, Kent – Basic Salary £30,000 - £36,000 Per Annum
Security Systems Engineer- Package Overview:
- Basic salary of up to £36,000 (Depending on experience and qualifications)
- Company vehicle, laptop, tablet, fuel card and mobile phone provided
- Full-time, permanent
- Hours of work- Monday to Friday (40 hours a week)
- Excellent progression and training opportunities
- Area covered – Kent (South East)
- Field based role
- CCTV, Intruder Alarm & Access Control Systems
Company Overview – Security Systems Engineer
Our client, an independent family run business who have been trading since 2003, are currently looking for a Security Systems Engineer to join their highly valued team on a full-time basis.
This role will involve working within Commercial, Domestic and Industrial premises throughout the South East.
This Company are continuing to grow at an impressive rate due to their excellent reputation and trusted expertise in their field.
This is an exciting time for the company and the right candidate for the role will need to be enthusiastic, forward thinking and personable with the drive to hit the floor running in order to take full advantage of the opportunities available to them.
Some of the services offered by our client include Intruder Alarms, CCTV & Access Control Systems.
You will be part of a team who all understand the importance of working together to ensure a high standard of work is delivered. You will be given support, training and the correct tools to carry out your role efficiently and effectively.
Security Systems Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance, Servicing & Fault-finding on CCTV, Intruder Alarms & Access Control Systems
- Installation of CCTV, Intruder Alarms & Access Control Systems
- Covering the South East of England, most of the work is based in and around Kent, Surrey, South London areas - but you must be flexible to travel further as and when required
- Working in the Commercial, Industrial and Domestic Environments
- Working on equipment such as: Texecom, HikVision, Galaxy, Scantronic, Samsung, ConceptPro, Paxton, Videx, CTec, Morley, Advanced & more.
- Taking part in call outs on a rota basis
- Provide reliable, quality support to customers at all times
- Assist customers and colleagues with technical issues either on the phone or face to face
- Take responsibility for the overall quality of the work delivered on-site
- Carry out effective communications with the client and administration team
- Ensure the company meets its obligations and adheres to guidelines and regulations laid down by the professional bodies they subscribe to
- Work closely with other engineers and provide support and training to more junior members of the team
Security Systems Engineer Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in a range of disciplines & have been responsible for delivering NSI services
- Full UK driving licence (Essential)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good fault / problem solving skills
- IT and Networking knowledge would be advantageous
- Flexibility to travel further when required
- A team player, someone who works well within a small team
- Experience in the installation or servicing of fire detection systems (desirable)
- Experience and/or knowledge of the installation or servicing on automated gates (desirable)
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Industry Key Words:
Installation Engineer, IP, Integrated Security Systems, Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, Repair Engineer, Fire and Security Engineer, Security Engineer, Commissioning, Fire Alarm, Security Systems Engineer, Fire Extinguisher, Emergency Lighting, Nurse Call Systems, Security Systems, CCTV, Close Circuit Television, Automatic Number Plate Recognition, ANPR, Access Control, Door Entry, Life Safety, Health and Safety, Intruder Alarm, Hikvision, Dahua, Qvis, Galaxy, Texecom, Scantronic, Paxton, PAC, Net2, Wisenet, Morley, Advanced, Kentec, C-tec, Gent, Hojicki, HiFire, Pelco, Menvier, Concept Pro, Haes, Fermex, Videx, ACT, Avigalon, Lenel C-Cure, Notifier, Site Survey, Security System Design, Electrical Engineer, IP Networking