Our Manchester based client�are looking to recruit for a Paralegal to join the Military Claims team in the Personal Injury department.
The successful candidate must have good experience in Personal Injury matters. A minimum of 12 months experience is required for this role.
Experience with military work and Armed Forces Compensation Scheme (AFCS) claims would be preferred, although is not essential as training can be provided to the right candidate.
- Vetting new military claims,
- Dealing with Armed Forces Compensation Scheme (AFCS) claims,
- drafting of client and witness statements,
- preparing instructions to medical experts and counsel
- researching case law on liability and quantum,
- drafting advices to clients,
- court documents,
- reviewing and collating medical records,
- reviewing medical reports,
- liaising with clients and updating on case progress,
- preparing court bundles,
- dealing with billing and disbursement payments
This is a great opportunity to work alongside senior solicitors, assisting them with their caseloads, and will be an excellent opportunity to learn and develop legal knowledge and skills.� �
Candidates must have a strong academic background, have excellent communication skills, as well as work well in a team and independently.
For further information please get in touch for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can forward an up to date copy of your cv, stating your salary expectations, notice period and reasons for seeking a new role.