Urology Department Withington Community Hospital - West Didsbury M20 2LRManchester University NHS Foundation TrustBand 2 - 11.45/hr - 20 hours per weekMonday to Friday evenings working 16.00-20.00
Can you bring your domestic cleaning skills and knowledge to a healthcare environment? Would you like to be part of a team that works well together, always there to help each other?
If you answered yes, then Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust would love to hear from you!
This is a bank exclusive cleaning role based at Withington Community Hospital in West Didsbury M20 2LR. This is a specialist community hospital that provides care and services requiring diagnostic treatment, day surgery and community services via the main hospital, Buccleuch Lodge and The Dermott Murphy Centre.
Car parking available but rates apply. We recommend taking public transport as the Hospital has a very good bus service and the Metrolink is close by.
The cleaners will be providing the following support to the Domestic team.
- To assist in general cleaning of the Urology department areas.
- To ensure infection control policies are adhered to which ensures we maintain the highest standards of cleanliness.
- Responsible for the safe use of cleaning equipment
The skills required are:
- Experience in a domestic / similar role
- Excellent customer service
- NHS experience - desirable but not essential
- Reliable and hard working
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits: -
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of placements at over 50 NHS Trusts in England
- Dedicated consultants
- Flexible working options
- Free DBS and free training
- Build holiday allowance.
- Support when you need it - 24/7 365 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don't have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 126,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over 70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS. Register today for various flexible working options and long-term placement opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.