Job Title: Network Analyst (Service Provider Industry)
Salary: �30,000 - �40,000
We are looking for a Network Analyst with a passion for the Service Provider industry to join our team in Manchester. You will be responsible for overseeing the maintenance and development of our network, providing technical advice and taking ownership of system performance.
- Monitor, maintain and develop network systems, including hardware and software components
- Ensure network systems are secure and compliant with industry standards
- Provide technical advice and guidance to other members of the team
- Analyse and troubleshoot network issues
- Develop network solutions and plans
- Monitor performance of network systems
- Train and advise users on how to use the network
Technical Skills Required:
- Extensive knowledge of network protocols and technologies
- Knowledge of routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF, RIP)
- Experience with network security protocols (e.g. IPSec, SSL/TLS, SSH)
- Experience with network monitoring tools
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve network issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of network management tools (e.g. SNMP, NetFlow)
- Experience with cloud networking technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS)
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please apply for immediate consideration and interview. We look forward to hearing from you and providing further details about the role.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.