Ravensearch is a leading recruitment agency specialising in placing people within the M&E industry.
Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor
£55,000 - £70,000 + car allowance + package (negotiable depending on experience)
Our client is an established M&E contractor who is looking for an experienced M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their team due to consistent success and growth within the business. They deliver some of the UK's most prestigious commercial, healthcare, industrial, pharmaceutical & infrastructure projects ranging in value from £1M - £30M.
- Educated to HND or Degree level in quantity or building surveying or a construction-related subject
- Demonstrable commercial experience.
- Experience in administering industry standard forms of contract in particular the NEC suite of contracts.
- Mechanical & Electrical quantity surveying experience in a building services background.
- Commercially astute, numerate, risk averse & able to accurately forecast cost & sales.
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- IT Literacy and ability to use Microsoft Office
- System experience – CPA, Coins or similar
- Ability to demonstrate successful relationship building between company, clients, and subcontractors in
- engineering construction industry.
- Sound understanding of the implications of Health and Safety regulations
- Experience in projects relating to the design and construction of cleanrooms/controlled environments and other such works within the pharmaceutical and/or other sectors (Desirable)
Our client is looking for somebody ambitious who will be integral to the continued growth of their business. There is very realistic scope for progression in this role for the right individual.
Applicants must have experience working in a similar role previously.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company dedicated to continued success and growth.
Applications will be reviewed straight away and interviews organised quickly for suitable candidates.