Up to £25k base salary, £35k-£40k OTE in year 1.
· The best software to help you succeed as a recruitment consultant.
· Promotions and pay rises.
· European city breaks for hitting target.
· 25 days holiday, plus incentives for more time off.
· Recruitment Consultant hitting target can work flexi time.
· Great social calendar and charity events.
· Vibrant offices in central Manchester.
· Any law background would be great – even a law degree.
Want to be in charge of your own success? Join a legal recruitment company who are growing at a rapid rate. They work with the biggest law firms in the North West. If you’ve got any legal experience (work or education); apply today!
· Join as a recruitment consultant.
· Place legal secretaries – they have a huge market for you to work with.
· Your clients are all law firms across the UK.
· Network through calls, emails and social media.
· There’s a big database to source candidates from.
· Hit the ground running by working on existing accounts.
· You’re supported with marketing help.
· Based from central Manchester (Spinningfields).
· You’ll have experience in law – either as a law graduate or at a law firm or even better you will already be working as a recruitment consultant.
· If you’re a law graduate with little work experience; please apply.
· Naturally competitive and ready to step up.
· Always thinking of ideas to improve and grow.
· Sociable and handy on the phone!
· You’ll enjoy hitting targets.
· Commutable to central Manchester.
· Amazing office location in Spinningfields.
· Recruitment company that has a superb reputation.
· Well-networked with many law firms across the North West.
· Ambitious growth plans.
· Employees are treated very well – there are lots of perks.
· There are weekends away, bonuses, cash prizes and more.
· Brilliant social calendar.
If you’re looking to grow your recruitment career and use your legal skills, please apply today! We have many roles available ranging from trainee recruitment consultant to manager level across many sectors.