Plater - Nights
Why work for Ambitek
Ambitek specialises in providing permanent and contract recruitment solutions to the UK Manufacturing Engineering Industry.
We have strong knowledge of the UK Manufacturing Engineering market, allowing us to source the best people for the best jobs in the best companies.
We have a successful track record of placing candidates who have skills and experience working within a range of disciplines such as Assembly & Maintenance, Design & Drawing Office, Foundry & Metallurgy, Machining & Tooling, Quality & Inspection, Welding & Fabrication, Site Based Engineering, Skilled Trades, Professional & White Collar Engineering, Production & Logistics and Controls & Instrumentation.
About the firm
Our client is a leader in their industry who offer excellent benefits and career progression.
Your Day to day duties in the role
You will be involved in the welding and fabrication of heavy duty components.
Experience/Skills and Education Requirements
- you must have experience of fabricating n thick plate
- you must be able to read a engineering drawing
- you need to be able to pass a multi run fillet basic weld
- the role is long temp.
- there is regular overtime available.
- for people interested they will put people through the PTS site pass (you would need to stay 12 months after completed or pay this back)
Hours of work
- The role is on nights, and it is long term temp
Salary and Benefits
- Basic Paye is �19.80 paye or �26 umbrella
To apply forward a up to date cv In word format.