Fire and Security Service Engineer - Mansfield - Basic Salary £28,000 - £36,000 Per Annum DOE + Overtime & Call Outs!
Fire and Security Service Engineer- Package Overview:
- Basic salary £28,000 - £36,000 per annum (depending on experience and qualifications, negotiable)
- Plenty of overtime available
- Fully stocked transit van, laptop and mobile
- Full-time, permanent
- Hours of work- Monday to Friday (40 hours a week)
- Excellent progression and training opportunities
- Field based role
- Your area of work will be- Midlands
Company Overview – Fire and Security Service Engineer
Our client, the UK's leading independent security provider based in the East Midlands are currently on the lookout for a service engineer to join their highly valued team on a full time, permanent basis.
This company has engineers situated across the length of the country. They currently service over 8000 clients operating in the UK, Europe and Africa.
This is an exciting time for the company and the right candidate for the role will need to be enthusiastic, forward thinking and personable with the drive to hit the floor running in order to take full advantage of the opportunities available to them.
Some of the services offered by our client include Access Control, CCTV, Fire Alarms and Intruder Alarms. Previous experience within all of these areas is preferred although not essential.
You will be part of a team who all understand the importance of working together to ensure a high standard of work is delivered. You will be given support, training and the correct tools to carry out your role efficiently and effectively.
Fire and Security Service Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
- Servicing, small works and extra works on Fire alarms, Intruder alarms and CCTV systems
- Take responsibility for the overall quality of the work delivered on-site
- Carry out effective communications with the client and administration team
- Ensure the company meets its obligations and adheres to guidelines and regulations laid down by the professional bodies they subscribe to
- Work closely with other engineers and provide support and training to more junior members of the team
- Take part in a call out rota
- Covering the Midlands area
The work can be allocated around individual engineers’ personal strengths therefore full training will be provided where needed providing you are willing to learn and get involved in every aspect of the business.
Fire and Security Service Engineer Skills and Experience:
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience as a Service Engineer working with either fire alarms, intruder alarms, CCTV, access control or a mixture of the above. Training can be provided when necessary
- Somebody who has a passion for the trade and is a problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- Will hold a full driving licence
- A positive attitude and the ability to self-motivate is a must
- A drive and enthusiasm to grab hold of opportunities
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Industry Key Words:
Installation Engineer, IP, Integrated Security Systems, Gates & Barriers, Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, Repair Engineer, Fire and Security Engineer, Security Engineer, Commissioning, Fire Alarm, Security Systems Engineer, Fire Extinguisher, Emergency Lighting, Nurse Call Systems, Security Systems, CCTV, Close Circuit Television, Automatic Number Plate Recognition, ANPR, Access Control, Door Entry, Automated Gates, Life Safety, Health and Safety, Intruder Alarm, Hikvision, Dahua, Qvis, Galaxy, Texecom, Scantronic, Paxton, PAC, Net2, Wisenet, Morley, Advanced, Kentec, C-tec, Gent, Hojicki, HiFire, Pelco, Menvier, Concept Pro, Haes, Notifier, Site Survey, Security System Design, Data, Fibre, Electrical Engineer, Advanced, Morley, Kentec, C-Tec, Galaxy, Texecom, Genetec, Pelco, Bosch, HikVision, Avigalon, Videx, C-Cure, Gallagher, Lenel, Paxton and Milestone