Are you a Press Setter, looking for a better opportunity? �A Press Setter role has become available, within a busy manufacturing organisation.
This is a shift position, with extensive Paid Overtime available. �You would enjoy a long initial period of time, when you join, where you will be fully supported. �This is a very friendly team, making it a very pleasant working environment.
Commutable from Birmingham, Tamworth, Cannock, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, Moseley, Kings Heath, Water Orton, Walsall, Aldridge Lichfield, Coventry and Aston
BENEFITS FOR PRESS SETTER
- �27,500 (INC SHIFT PREMIUM)
- Work - Place Pension
- Paid Overtime
- The chance to be experience being part of a stable, consistent, growing organisation.
- 37.5 hour working week.
- Very friendly, stable team
DUTIES OF PRESS SETTER
- Setting Presses
- Very basic maintenance on the presses, before handing over to Maintenance Team
- Setting large transfer and progression presses
- Working at a fast pace, this is a dynamic working environment.
REQUIREMENTS OF PRESS SETTER
- To have previously set Presses.
- Ideally, transfer and progression
- High energy level and a good level of physical fitness
- This would suit a friendly person, who enjoys being part of a team.
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
Our aim is to help you secure the best possible future for yourself & this is a totally FREE service to all our Candidates.
If you believe that your skills and experience match what we are looking for please call me or submit your CV by clicking APPLY and I will be in touch.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994