CCTV Engineer- Maulden - Basic Salary £32,000- £36,000 Per Annum + Overtime!
CCTV Engineer- Package Overview:
- £32,000 - £36,000 Per annum + overtime (depending on experience and qualifications, negotiable)
- Company vehicle, fuel card and mobile phone provided
- Full-time, permanent
- No call out rota
- Hours of work- Monday to Friday (40 hours a week)
- Excellent progression and training opportunities
- Area covered – Bedfordshire & Surrounding areas
- Field based role
Company Overview – CCTV Engineer
Our client, an established company within the electronic security industry specialising in providing CCTV Systems to commercial and construction sectors, are looking for an experienced CCTV Engineer to join their highly valued team on a full time, permanent basis.
This Company are continuing to grow at an impressive rate due to their excellent reputation and trusted expertise in their field.
This is an exciting time for the company and the right candidate for the role will need to be enthusiastic, forward thinking and personable with the drive to hit the floor running in order to take full advantage of the opportunities available to them.
You will be part of a team who all understand the importance of working together to ensure a high standard of work is delivered. You will be given support, training and the correct tools to carry out your role efficiently and effectively.
This role will include the Installation of IP CCTV Systems, Rapid Deployment Towers, Access Control and Wireless Alarm Systems.
CCTV Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
- Installation of IP CCTV Systems, Rapid Deployment Towers, Access Control and Wireless Alarm Systems
- Servicing, uninstalling and maintaining the above when required
- No call out rota required for this role
- Covering the Mainland UK this role will require traveling across the country when required to attend to different sites
- Occasionally overnight stays to complete works
- Working with clients in the following sectors: Rail, Construction, Storage Sites, Abandoned Properties, Water Utility, Events Management, Ports and Airports.
- Take responsibility for the overall quality of the work delivered on-site
- Carry out effective communications with the client and administration team
- Ensure the company meets its obligations and adheres to guidelines and regulations laid down by the professional bodies they subscribe to
- Work closely with other engineers and provide support and training to more junior members of the team
CCTV Engineer Skills and Experience:
- You will have at least 2 years' experience of working within the electronic security sector as an engineer within the installation or service department.
- You will have strong CCTV knowledge and ideally will have worked with a variety of alarm brands
- You will be willing to learn new systems
- You will hold a full UK driving Licence or equivalent
- A drive and enthusiasm to grab hold of opportunities
- A positive attitude and the ability to self-motivate is a must
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Industry Key Words: Installation Engineer, IP, Integrated Security Systems, Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, Repair Engineer, Fire and Security Engineer, Security Engineer, Commissioning, Fire Alarm, Security Systems Engineer, Fire Extinguisher, Emergency Lighting, Nurse Call Systems, Security Systems, CCTV, Close Circuit Television, Automatic Number Plate Recognition, ANPR, Access Control, Door Entry, Life Safety, Health and Safety, Intruder Alarm, Hikvision, Dahua, Qvis, Galaxy, Texecom, Scantronic, Paxton, PAC, Net2, Wisenet, Morley, Advanced, Kentec, C-tec, Gent, Hojicki, HiFire, Pelco, Menvier, Concept Pro, Haes, Notifier, Site Survey, Avigalon, Security System Design, Electrical Engineer