Responsible for establishing and communicating required strategies, aligning people and resources to carry out the organizations strategy and measures the team's effectiveness against the organization's expectations. Incumbent will systematically improve the company by supporting the cultural values and improving systems and innovating. This position typically works under limited supervision and direction. Incumbents of this position will regularly exercise discretionary and substantial decision-making authority.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Understands the impact of key business and technological trends and applies this knowledge their work.
* Understands the vision and goals of technology and the client Identifies and leverages opportunities to impact these goals.
* Evaluates team talent and performance. Recruits appropriate talent to fill project needs. Partners with others in leveraging talent.
* Establishes and maintains aggressive team and personal productivity standards. Quickly and effectively addresses productivity problems.
* Leverages established people development and recruiting processes. Partners with others to ensure the people are available and aligned with the organization's strategy.
* Seeks out ways that improve team performance and shares findings with other leaders. Maintains a good understanding of his or her team effectiveness over time.
* Maintains aggressive team and personal productivity standards. Quickly and effectively addresses productivity problems.
* Delivers quality technology services and perform post implementation user experience analysis and troubleshooting to achieve our internal customer service KPI's
* Implements enterprise IT operating policies, procedures and objectives for information technology and information systems companywide. Provides direction on methods to improve discreet information flow and efficiency.
* Liaise with IT leadership team to ensure the integrity, reliability and security of enterprise systems, standards, policies, and data, including a viable enterprise system business continuity plan.
* Maintain strict confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
* Assist with establishing service level agreements (SLAs) with outsourced vendors and service providers to meet operational business system requirements
* Work with Solution architects, Infrastructure Architects and Project Management to ensure that all designs are fit for purpose, supportable, and deliverable.
* Take the lead on assigned Infrastructure projects ensuring they are well planned and delivered on time and on budget.
* Contribute to the training and awareness of current and new staff.
* Ensure that incidents, service requests, and changes assigned to the team are received and resolved within SLAs.
* Attend meetings relating to the specification, implementation or transition to operation of new systems or services.
* Some manual handling will be required
* Act as a point of escalation for incidents both in and outside of working hours.
* In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder is required to perform other duties assigned by their manager from time-to-time, as may be reasonably required of them.
Minimum Job Requirements:
* Proven experience overseeing all aspects of enterprise IT system and implementing and supporting such systems.
* Demonstrated ability to provide planning, evaluation, and implementation expertise for complex and integrated technology and manage multiple projects; experience with needs assessment, system design, tech selection, business continuity planning, auditing, and risk management.
* Must have experience leading, motivating, directing, training, and evaluating personnel and a demonstrated commitment and ability establishing excellent customer service and end user satisfaction.
Education and qualifications
* Degree, or equivalent, in computer science, business information management, computer engineering.