Employee Relations Casework Lead
Employee Relations Casework Lead, 6 months, �250 daily rate, Outside IR35, Hybrid / Milton Keynes.
Parity Group are delighted to partner with our client, a public sector organisation, who is looking to recruit an Employee Relations Casework Lead on a 6-month contract basis. The role will have a hybrid approach, being required to report to the client site located at Milton Keynes.
You will receive a competitive daily rate of �250 and the contract will see you Outside IR35.
At this role you will provide advice and support to managers and staff to uphold people management practices and maintain positive employee relations and engagement.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Ensure effective support and advice to managers and staff is provided on complex employee relations casework.
- Support the implementation and continuous improvement of policies and processes relating to employment to ensure they are fit for purpose, streamlined and support delivery of business objectives.
- Provide general education and awareness of Employee Relation policy-related matters.
I would love to hear from if you have the following skills and experience:
- Employee relations experience and employment law knowledge.
- Operated in a HR function supporting managers with the application of HR policies.
- Project Management skills.
- Strong influencing and communications skills.
- CIPD qualification.
If this sounds like the role for you then do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Cristina de Pedro Riera, for more information or simply click on the apply button.
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position