Example Recruitment Group are currently recruiting on behalf of a National Heating contractor operating within the private sector.
They have an amazing opportunity for a Domestic Gas Service & Breakdown Engineer to join their team covering work in the Milton Keynes area and they provide you work as close to your local regional area as possible.
CONSISTENT WORK ON CONTRACT WITHOUT AN END DATE AVAILABLE ALL YEAR ROUND RIGHT THROUGH THE SPRING / SUMMER TO NEXT AUTUMN / WINTER!!
- Materials: Van stock supplied and constantly topped up with all parts provided
- All appointments will be pre-booked
- Payment terms: Weekly pay
- Contract Type: Part-time or Full-time work on a contract without an end date
- Work Load: Full book of work guaranteed each day 8-12 jobs per day
- Van (plain or sign written)
- Gas Safe Registration
- Domestic ACS including CENWAT, CPA1, CCN1, CKR1 & HTR1
- Calibrated Flue Gas Analyser
- £2m Public Liability Insurance
- Clean DBS
- Must have experience of working on back boiler units, fires and be strong at breakdowns, fault finding, diagnostics and repair of domestic boilers and heating systems
Gas, Heating, Service, Breakdown, Gas Engineer, Diagnostics, Fault Finding, Repair