Senior Design Engineer
We are working with a global leader who have been established for 50 years and specialise in design, manufacture and supply for industrial applications. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Design Engineer to join the team in Bedford.
Key requirements for the Senior Design Engineer:
- A minimum of 2+ years related mechanical design experience within a 3D CAD environment.
- Experience of using a 3D CAD package is essential
- Must have experience of Rotating Machinery or some experience of designed parts that are then manufactured using turning or milling, rotating parts would be an advantage
- Experience of Stress Calculation would be an advantage
- Must have an excellent background in Manufacturing
- Experience of ISO 9001 standards as relating to product design project work and order processing
- Experience of NX Siemens or AutoCAD Inventor
- Experience of design for manufacture and assembly protocols.
- Minimum of Higher National Certificate / Diploma with appropriate industrial experience.
- Registered Incorporated Engineer (IEng) not essential but preferred
The successful Design Engineer will be required to work within an ISO 9001 environment and carry out all aspects of design for manufacture of the company's mechanical products. In return my client are offering an excellent salary and benefits to the successful Design Engineer.
Please send your CV to Zabina @ Quest Technical for immediate consideration