Technical Officer - Graduate - Marine
Graduate Opportunity - Marine Science - Coastal Marine
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Graduate ideally in Marine Science/ Coastal Marine to join their team as a Technical Officer based remotely in the Miami, Florida area. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and expanding global and world leading company in their industry. You will be supporting all clients and possible clients in an efficient and professional manner, being well prepared for all technical support communications and visits.
Role: Technical Officer - Marine Science Where: Miami, Florida Salary: $40-48,000 per annum
Responsibilities will include:
- Documents, previous reports read, trip planned, costings done for assigned client visits, budgets agreed and met.
- Setting-up and installation of product dispensers and pumps on board Marine vessels or land-based units.
- Product implementation and training.
- Customer queries and field investigations as required.
- Keep detailed and well organised files on each client on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure all visits are carried out in a professional and constructive manner.
- Provide client product documentation, accessories, training, and support in an organised and timely manner.
- Ensure all installations conform to all regulatory requirements.
- Proactively monitor product performance consumption and troubleshoot any operational issues as they arise.
- Ensure all products, systems always comply with safety / maritime guidelines.
- Manage all Health & Safety Requirements and implement all relevant procedures.
- Fill out risk assessment documents for all visits /projects.
- Keep detailed and easy to follow documentation of all visits and training, provide all customers with procedural guidance, to include but not limited to set-up and installation of product dispensers and pumps on board Marine vessels.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the immediate client.
You will need:
- Creative problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent time management & multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- A driving license
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.