Retrofit Coordinator – Remote:
Whether you’re an experienced energy professional already qualified in PAS2035 or someone currently working on their qualification we’d love to hear from you.
Retrofit Coordinator – What you’ll do:
Take ownership for ensuring that all relevant work is being delivered in line with PAS2035 criteria.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with Retrofit Assessors and installers
- Communicating with customers in line with company values
- Identifying areas for process improvements
- Coordination of multiple projects simultaneously
Retrofit Coordinator – What you’ll need:
- Qualified or working towards PAS2035
- Good knowledge of the energy assessment landscape
- Confident communicator both verbal and written
- Self motivated and highly organised
Salary: Dependent on level of experience
Location: Home based with potential for site travel
Live date: 14/3/2022
Close date: 28/3/2022
This role would be ideal for someone either just picking up new qualifications around PAS2035 or an experienced hire looking for something new.
Retrofit Coordinator – Remote