FIND are a specialist staffing business, servicing the Skills, Learning & Apprenticeship markets across the UK. We are representing one of the standout Apprenticeship providers in our sector, who are looking to hire X11 Apprenticeship Talent Coaches.
You will have a background working in white collar Coach or Assessor positions with learners at level 5 or above. My client has technical trainers who deliver the knowledge-based teaching & learning, and this position as the Talent Coach is a pure Coach and mentor role. You will be accountable for working with the learners, supporting them and ultimately preparing them for EPA.
We expect our Talent Coaches to provide outstanding support, advice and guidance to our students throughout their apprenticeship programme you will inspire them to succeed and achieve excellent learning and assessment outcomes. You’ll continuously build your knowledge, skills and capabilities as well as contributing to building those of your colleagues whilst helping us to continuously improve how we deliver to our customers and how we deliver it.
- Take full responsibility for a caseload of learners on Apprenticeship programmes to ensure they complete timely to ensure our customer expectations are met.
- Ensure learners have a robust learning plan from the start of their apprenticeship, regularly reviewing giving advice and guidance plus any additional support identified tailoring to their individual needs to enable them meet their aspirational objectives.
- Ensure that all learner files are compliant with relevant bodies such as the Education Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) and Ofsted requirements.
- Collaborate with other departments to deliver an outstanding experience to students whilst on their apprenticeship.
- Guide and motivate students to help them achieve excellent learning and apprenticeship outcomes.
- Plan and monitor learners progress informing employers/Team Manager of any concerns or at risk learners and swiftly implement agreed plans where applicable to ensure learners achieve in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports on students' performance when required
Relevant industry expertise and a passion for coaching and mentoring and seeing learners succeed. You will need to bring:
- A demonstrable track record of successfully delivering ‘management’based apprenticeship (standards) at L5 or above
- Must have professional qualifications including CAVA/TAQA and a minimum of PTLLS/AET. IAG at level 3 would be advantageous
- Maths and English at min of GCE: A to C/4 or above or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to adopt a flexible approach, communicate professionally with confidence, clarity and purpose, be approachable, listens carefully to all encounters and be able to influence and persuade others
- Ability to effectively manage a busy workload with conflicting priorities
- Focus on quality, learner journey and student outcomes
- Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm
- Team player and able to work collaboratively
- Knowledge of regulatory bodies such as ESFA, Ofsted and online platforms and packages (ie online portfolio platforms and excel/word)
- Flexible approach and attitude to work, including the occasional travel and overnight stay within the UK
What’s in it for you
- A starting salary of £32,820 rising in regular stages to £36,607 within 18 months
- A realistic opportunity to progress into a Team Manager after 18+ months
- Enhanced benefits
- Flexibility to work fully remote