My client, a well established and reputable company with a very good workload, based in Newcastle require an experience part 2 or Project Architect, but would consider part 1 ambitious candidates too.
This Architectural practice specialises within the Residential and Commercial sectors. Projects include small to large scale new builds, conversions and refurbishments. The successful Part 2 / Project Architect will be expected to have experience within the Residential and / or Commercial sector.
You would have ideally worked on high-end residential projects through all RIBA Stages from concept to completion and possess strong presentation, technical and contract administration skills. We are looking to consider an experienced Part 2 or if you have a minimum of three years' experience working on residential projects.
The application criteria are:
- experience in working on residential and commercial projects.
- you have a confident and approachable manner
- the ability to take the initiative and a strong sense of responsibility
- good communication skills, fluency in English
- you have a minimum of three years' work experience since completing Part 2
- excellent design and presentation abilities (3D and model building ability)
- a solid understanding of construction and technical skills
- solid contract administration experience, particularly on residential projects
- proficiency in SketchUp, Vectorworks and Adobe Creative Suite as a minimum requirement
- good working experience of UK planning requirements, building regulations and dealing with clients and consultants