Title: Warehouse Operative
Salary: > �26,000 + Benefits
Work pattern: Monday-Friday (11 AM - 8 PM)
As one of Britain's largest packaging suppliers, we are looking to hire an energetic Warehouse Operative to carry out operational duties within the new site. This business is known for providing businesses with packaging supplies and has seen global growth since its launch in the 90s.
This is a perfect opportunity for an individual with a 'can do' attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for customers and colleagues. The successful candidate should have experience in picking, packing, quality control, goods-in and dealing with loading and unloading of vehicles.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accurately picking and packing orders ensuring high levels are maintained within the Warehouse.
- Checking stock on a consistent basis, making sure goods coming in are booked in the desired time frame.
- Re-stocking shelves in the Warehouse and dispense of any loose packaging in a safe manner.
- Completing all administrative duties to a high level and assisting the team in ensuring KPIs and Targets are met.
- Strong understanding of goods-in procedures, unloading and loading vehicles, picking & packing and carrying out stock checks
- Counterbalance FLT experience (Essential) / Narrow Aisle/Flexi licence (benefit)
- Track record of working towards KPIs and a drive-in achieving targets
- Strong communication and organisational skills to carry out administrative duties within the Warehouse.
If the above matches your skillset, apply and we will be in touch!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.