Travail Education are Preferred Suppliers to a variety of Multi Academy Trusts and due to high demand we are actively recruiting for fully qualified Secondary Teachers to work across a variety of Academies based in Grantham, Lincoln, Newark, Boston, Sleaford and surrounding villages.
We would welcome the opportunity to speak with Secondary Teachers across the following National Curriculum subjects:
English, Maths, Science - Biology, Chemistry & Physics, Design Technology - Resistant Materials, Graphics, Food, Textiles, Product Design & Engineering, Art, Photography & Media, Humanities - Geography, History & RE, ICT & Computer Science, Business Studies, Psychology and Sociology, Male and Female PE.
Travail Education are looking for Supply Teachers that are ambitious, inspirational, creative, open-minded, and looking for a work/life balance.
Who we are looking for:
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Knowledge of performance measures
- Good working knowledge of examination specifications
- The ability to develop good solid working relationships
- Proven track record of delivering consistently good, and often outstanding, teaching and learning, and good outcomes for students
- In-depth knowledge of best practice in teaching, learning and assessment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire confidence, trust and respect amongst staff and students
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of promoting a wide range of teaching methodologies
If you believe that you are the right Supply Teacher to fulfil the above criteria, Travail Education want to hear from you, please feel free to contact us for a confidential chat.
For further information please contact Jason or Mel and apply today with your CV.
Travail Education are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.